Below is the guidance from BC’s Restart plan – we are recommending that volunteers, agencies and anyone else coming into the warehouse wear a mask.
Masks are recommended in indoor public places for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. The mask mandate order under the Emergency Program Act was lifted July 1.
· You're fully vaccinated 14 days after dose 2
· Masks are optional for children aged 2 to 12
· Children under 2 should not wear masks
· Proof of vaccination does not need to be requested by service providers
· Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they're fully vaccinated and that's okay
· Increased social contact
· If you or anyone in your family feels sick stay home and get tested immediately
*Anyone who can not come to a depot is encouraged to give the IDs for their household to someone else who can collect food for them. That person must be prepared to show their ID as well*
Bags Notice: Starting Monday, March 22nd all clients are asked to bring recycled or reusable bags to our depots to help pack food items.
Please note we are now operating under Phase 3 Emergency Scheduling protocols. Our depot schedules are changed until further notice. Anyone who is showing signs of illness or is at risk must give their ID to another person to collect their hamper for them.
3rd Party Pickup is available with the households' IDs OR photocopy of IDs and those picking up must show their ID as well. We cannot accept pictures on cell phone.
Maximum 3 households per 3rd Party Pickup.
Pick up Times are as follows:
Regular Hamper can picked up bi-weekly.
Food 4U Hamper can be picked up at any time when the following depots are open: